- Ion Perez admits on GGV’s latest episode that Vice Ganda is special to him
- No direct and further confirmation has been divulged about the real score of their relationship
- Before Perez met Vice Ganda, he made a mark in the male pageant scene, being crowned as 2018 Mr. Universe Tourism
Ion Perez, also known as “Kuya Escort” in the noontime variety show “It’s Showtime,” made a surprise guest appearance on Vice Ganda’s “Gandang Gabi Vice” that aired on March 31.
The model admitted then that the comedian-host is “special” to him.
Both Vice Ganda and Ion Perez have been teased repeatedly by their co-hosts in the variety show about their supposed romantic relationship, but no direct confirmation has ever been uttered by the two.
But what was Ion Perez’s life before he met his “special” person Vice Ganda?
Below are some facts about the heartthrob:
1. Perez was born in Concepcion, Tarlac on November 27, 1990 and is the 11th among 15 siblings
2. His late father was a jeepney driver while his mother worked for a time as a kakanin vendor
3. He was among the winners of the 2017 Misters of Filipinas pageant
4. A year later, he was crowned Mister Universe Tourism where it opened a door for him in the modeling industry
5. He is part of the bachelor list of Cosmopolitan Philippines