There is nothing permanent in show business. A celebrity can be earning 7 figures one day, then go bankrupt the next day. Indeed, we have heard a lot of sad stories about Pinoy stars who became one-day millionaires.
Fortunately, there are celebrities who knew better.
Instead of spending all of their money on material things, these Pinoy celebrities opted to invest their hard-earned money on one of the most lucrative businesses in the country: food business.
Let’s take a peek at some of the stars who took the challenge of running a restaurant business.
1. Kian Kazemi- Persia Grill
2. Aya Medel-IshiAya’s Garden Bistro
3. Victor Neri-Sauté
4. Carlos Agassi- Brasas
5. Ping Medina- Penpen
6. Shamcey Supsup-Pedro and Coi
7. Erwan Heussaff-Hungry Hound Pub & Kitchen, cocktail bar Niner Ichi Nana, Southeast Asian diner Pink Panda, Hatch 22, and The Red Light
8. Yeng Constantino – Garage 88
9. Cesar Montano- Bellissimo Ristorante
10. Erich Gonzales-The Breakfast Club and Piccolo Cucina Moderna
11. Jodi Sta. Maria- Happy Barn Milkshake Factory and restaurant Rue Bourbon
12. Anne Curtis- Banzai
13. Sam Milby- Prost Baumeister
14. Marvin Agustin- SumoSam, Kung Fu Kitchen, Tokyo Grill, John & Yoko, Mr. Kurosawa, Teddy’s Bigger Burger, Johnny Chow, Marciano’s, Komrad, Robotosan, Gambino, Banzai, and Balboa
15. Apl.de.ap -Jollibee in Dau, Pampanga
16. Kris Aquino- Sencillo and Chowking Ali Mall branch
17. Joel Torre- JT’s Manukan Grille
18.Richard Yap- Luna J Filipino Gastropub and Wangfu