- A guy accidentally swallowed one of his AirPods while he was asleep
- He used the locate function and realized that he was able to ingest it, after hearing a sound coming from his stomach
- He digs in on his feces in search of his missing AirPod
Some people really love to sleep while listening to their favorite songs using their AirPod. Like this guy, who accidentally swallowed one of his AirPods while he was asleep and proudly showed a video that he was able to use it, after retrieving it by pooping.
A Taiwanese guy from Kaohsiung City in Taiwan, named Hsu, told the Shanghaiist reporter that he was able to fall asleep with earbuds and when he woke up, one of the AirPods, on her right ear had gone missing.
Tech Jungle: VIVO V17 PRO Review
To track down his missing earbud, he used the locate function and realized that he was able to ingest it, after hearing a sound coming from his stomach.
To verify his assumption, he went to the local hospital and underwent X-ray procedures to find his missing AirPod. Based on the result, the doctor confirmed that it was really somewhere in his stomach.
The doctor suggested that he need to poop out the earbuds, so he gave him some laxative. After two days he was able to retrieve his earbud.
Hsu documented his retrieval of the AirPod with the used of his own phone camera. It was seen on the video how he digs in on his feces in search for his missing AirPod.
After he found his earbud and washed thoroughly, Hsu said that the device just works perfectly.