Apple Airpods are not cheap since they usually range from 150 to 199 US Dollars.
They are placed in a case where they are charged every time they are in there. The Airpods are not connected to a single wire so it is very easy to lose them. Losing them can really hurt the owner’s wallet.
Twitter user @hljnsn shared how he found his left Airpod, a month after he lost it.
He posted a photo of his dog smiling at the camera with the Airpod in front.
Apparently, his dog found his Airpod and gave it to him.
“I lost my left Airpod more than a month ago and I made peace with it but OMG TODAY OUT OF NOWHERE MY DOG CAME TO ME WITH MY LOST LEFT AIRPOD”
I lost my left airpod more than a month ago and I made peace with it but OMG TODAY OUT OF NOWHERE MY DOG CAME TO ME WITH MY LOST LEFT AIRPOD wtf i have no idea where this kid found it look how happy he looked when he gave it to me i fuckin love this good boi fuck pic.twitter.com/Vg0raxVw50
— Jansen (@hljnsn) June 8, 2019
He has no idea how his dog found it but he is glad it did.
“wtf I have no idea where this kid found it look how happy he looked when he gave it to me. I fuckin love this good boi fuck”
The dog will then be rewarded with a lot of new toys and beef jerky.
“he fuckin deserves it I’m buying him tons of toys and jerky tomorrow damn”
Give this very good boi and pat and belly scratch!! he fuckin deserves it im buying him tons of toys and jerky tomorrow damn
— Jansen (@hljnsn) June 8, 2019
His post has over 70 likes and 13k retweets.
HAHAHAHAHWHAHAHA CUTIE BUBOY need mo yang dog cuz ur room always gulo!!!
— viktoria (@guiarendor) June 9, 2019
Plot twist sya din yung nag tago nyan. lol.
— Phil Quinto (@encycloPHILdia) June 8, 2019
he swallowed it then later realized that its no fun anymore
— hey_low (@_helloyd) June 9, 2019
Meanwhile my dog ate my left 2-month old airpod a few nights ago.
— Chan Donasco (@johnnybravv0) June 9, 2019
The dog actually has its own Instagram.
Some people really love to sleep while listening to their favorite songs using their AirPod. Like this guy, who accidentally swallowed one of his AirPods while he was asleep and proudly showed a video that he was able to use it, after retrieving it by pooping.
A Taiwanese guy from Kaohsiung City in Taiwan, named Hsu, told the Shanghaiist reporter that he was able to fall asleep with earbuds and when he woke up, one of the AirPods, on her right ear had gone missing.
To track down his missing earbud, he used the locate function and realized that he was able to ingest it, after hearing a sound coming from his stomach.
To verify his assumption, he went to the local hospital and underwent X-ray procedures to find his missing AirPod. Based on the result, the doctor confirmed that it was really somewhere in his stomach.
The doctor suggested that he need to poop out the earbuds, so he gave him some laxative. After two days he was able to retrieve his earbud.
Hsu documented his retrieval of the AirPod with the used of his own phone camera. It was seen on the video how he digs in on his feces in search for his missing AirPod.
After he found his earbud and washed thoroughly, Hsu said that the device just works perfectly.