Jabra, a part of the GN Group, is a top developer and manufacturer of communications and sound solution. Their vision is to let people hear more, do more, and be more than they ever thought possible.
Through sound, Jabra E75 can transform lives
Designed for the modern office workers, the Jabra Evolve 75 manages office sounds and interruptions with active noise cancellation and integrated busy light.
On May 22, Jabra officially launched the latest addition to their Evolve series–the Evolve 75.
The Jabra Evolve 75 is the latest premium wireless headset designed for the modern office workers. Boasting a unique combination of features including superior Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and an integrated “do not disturb” busy light, Jabra Evolve 75 is the best wireless headset for concentration in the open office.
Breaking the market by 2.5 million units sold worldwide, Jabra welcomes Evolve 75 as the new member of its series. The new technology was developed to ensure more focused and distraction-free performance in open office settings. To accomplish this, the Jabra Evolve 75 brings together the strongest features of the Evolve range: wireless freedom, great sound, ANC and a busy light.
Equipped with world-class speakers for music and high-definition (HD) voice for crystal clear calls, E75 will surely stun you. It features dual Bluetooth connectivity that supports calls and music by allowing the user to simultaneously pair the headset with two connected devices, such as a PC and smartphone.
The new headset also lets you be flexible and free to move with its wireless range of 100 feet for laptops and 33 feet for smartphones.
Wayne Lee, the Product Management and Alliances Manager of APAC, had this to say,
“The premise behind the open plan office is to foster collaboration and improve communication among employees. Unfortunately, because of interruptions from colleagues and the noise generated in these environments, they have become breeding grounds for unsatisfactory labor output, and are negatively impacting workers and contributing to lackluster performance. The Jabra Evolve 75 provides businesses with an alternative solution to support an open office philosophy that’s conducive to better performance.”
Perfect for office use
With chaotic work environment, Evolve 75 is compatible with Open Office and Outdoor requirements for Skype for Business from Microsoft and is also certified for Skype for Business, Cisco and other leading Unified Communications (UC) platforms.
The Jabra Evolve 75 is also compatible with Jabra Direct – free cloud-based software that lets users personalize and manage the headset.
E75’s key features
Been wanting to know about what Jabra Evolve 75 features? Here’s how high tech this new headset really is:
- HD voice for crystal clear calls and music
- Superior Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) with four (4) Mic’s
- Integrated busy light to boost productivity by reducing noise and interruptions
- Up to 15 hours of talk time
- Flexibility to connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time for calls and music – for example, both a computer and a smartphone
- Up to 100 ft. / 30 meters range from your connected device
- Audio through USB connection
- Charging stand (optional)
- Integration with leading UC platforms and Certified for Skype for Business, Cisco, Avaya and more
- HD voice for calls. World-class speakers for music
- Leather-feel ear cushions and an on-the-ear wearing style for all-day comfort
- Discreet boom-arm that can be clipped into the headband when not on calls
- Comes with an optional charging stand for easy charging and docking
So, what are you waiting for? Contact the nearest gadget retailer in the country and order one for yourself. We have tried it, and we guarantee you that every cent is worth it when you buy Jabra’s new product.