In a relationship, it is quite hard to decipher whether your partner’s truly serious and genuine towards you and the commitment itself.
If you’re clueless if the current guy you’re with is indeed showing you their true colors, here are some of the efforts they should be doing to confirm if they are really into you.
- He should make an effort to plan dates. He shouldn’t expect you to come up with ideas every weekend. Once in a while, he should take you to a new restaurant or shop that he thinks you’re going to love.
Tech Jungle: VIVO V17 PRO Review
At every start of a relationship, it is the man who makes the most effort between the two to make their partners extra special. However, there are also times when they already ran out of idea and leave the efforts to their counterpart.
He should still try to exert an effort when it comes to planning your usual dates every now and then, no matter how small or big it may be.
- He should make an effort to text back. And he should remember to tell you where he is and what he’s doing. It’s the easiest way to build trust. If he’s always open with you, then there’s no reason to doubt what he says.
A man should text you back and let you know their whereabouts from their own initiative. Insisting them to do so is not healthy for a relationship, which may even do you no good.
- He should make an effort to flirt. I don’t care if you’ve been dating for decades. He should never take your love for granted. He should still try to woo you, even though he already has you.
Some people say that once a relationship has already been going on for quite some time, the man’s sweetness to his partner decrease bit by bit. Despite the length of the relationship, the constant ‘lambing’ shouldn’t disappear.
- He should make an effort to save his money. If he honestly wants to spend the rest of his life with you, then he has to prepare for the future. He should be resisting the urge to waste all his cash on alcohol and should be working alongside you to save up money for a house.
It is sweet when a man spends a lot for your usual dates, but that shouldn’t be done constantly. If he’s really serious about his future with you, he would start saving on his own to be able to be a good provider for your family in the future.
- He should make an effort to make you feel like a major part of his life. He should update you on what’s going on at work. He should invite you out with his friends. He should make you feel important.
If a man thinks that you are their ‘the one’, they will surely let you in their lives completely. They will introduce you to their family and friends, and will treat you like a best friend.
- He should make an effort to get along with your friends and family members. He doesn’t have to go on one-on-one brunch dates with your mother, but he should treat everyone you care about with respect. Even if your disapproving father is a little rude to him, it doesn’t mean he should be rude back. He should be trying his best to make a good impression.
A man shouldn’t only be interested with how you get along with the people around them. If they are really into you, they should make an effort to know those people in your life and give them a good impression.
- He should make an effort to come to compromises. If you two disagree on something, there shouldn’t be a big blowout that ends with only one of you getting your way. You should find a solution that benefits you both. Otherwise, the resentment is going to kick in.
The road can sometimes be bumpy for couples, and when times like this happen, your guy should be willing to hear out both sides to ensure that no one gets aggravated and both of you gets to be treated and benefited fairly.
- He should make an effort to cook and clean. You’re not his mother. He shouldn’t rely on you to do all of his chores for him. He should be doing just as much housework as you.
Although women are known by many to be a household wizard, the chores shouldn’t be shouldered the females alone. Your man should offer to take turns or help you in any way he can.
- He should make an effort to look good. He doesn’t have to wear a suit and tie during every date, just like you don’t have to wear a skintight dress. But he should at least look presentable. He should keep that beard trimmed and wear that underwear that he knows his butt looks amazing in. He should make an effort to keep himself healthy. If he loves you, he’ll take care of himself, so that you two can have a long life together.
Men like to keep themselves well-groomed, that’s for sure. If your guy is truly serious about you, he should always make himself look good inside and out for your eyes.
- He should make an effort to make you happy. He should think your smile is the most beautiful thing in the world, and he should aim to see it as often as humanly possible.
Sometimes, when a relationship had already reached a few years long, a man becomes too comfortable with their partners that don’t try to at least make them laugh every now and then. Your guy shouldn’t only keep himself entertained. If he’s truly into you, he should be able to make you smile effortlessly.
Above all, if a man indeed is serious about you, you would easily see it in their actions. Every time you look in their eyes, you’ll see that you are the apple of their eyes and that they have found the one.