For some Filipino kids, lent is a nightmare. They are deprived of doing things they usually do, like playing and most especially, eating meat. Religious or not, you’re still not eating meat.
Yes, we know your hardships, and we created a list of things every Filipino kid had to go through during Holy Week.
1. There’s nothing to watch on TV, well, except Holy Week Specials and Tagalized films about Jesus Christ.
2. But Eat Bulaga got your back! Yes, we know you’re always waiting for their holy week specials.
3. Celebrating is not allowed, hanging out with your friends is also not allowed.
4. If you’re blessed enough, yours parents would not let you watch TV, and will force you to read instead.
5. This is the time when you will realize how important meat is to you, but hey, there’s always monggo during Good Fridays.
Lady Gaga will be disappointed.