An amazing value of Lumia makes it cheaper and easier to connect with uncompromised smartphone experience provided by the new Lumia 630 Dual Sim.
In the grand launch of the product yesterday, history marked a new date in the advancement of smartphones in the Philippines as Microsoft formally launched the new Lumia 630 Dual Sim with Windows Phone 8.1 which promised an unrivalled affordable smartphone experience, with quad-core processing and a ClearBlack 4.5” LCD screen, in a whopping cost of Php 7,990 (SRP).
With the up-to-date Windows Phone 8.1, the Lumia 630 Dual Sim enhances prized design and experiences found on high-end Lumia smartphones to the leading personalization with these:
- Seamless switching between two Sim cards helps people manage their social life, clearly separating calls and messages to make it cheaper and easier to connect on their own terms.
- A quad-core Snapdragon processor delivers fast, uncompromised social experiences with Word Flow, Internet Explorer and social apps like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Instagram.
- The smartphone showcases a new matte polycarbonate design with changeable shells available in bold new colors bright orange, bright green and bright yellow, in addition to matte black and white.
- Better entertainment with Xbox games, Storyteller on the 4.5” ClearBlack screen, which offers better viewing angles and visibility in bright conditions.
- Integrated features including one swipe notifications from Action Centre, the new Microsoft Enterprise feature pack, Microsoft Office, One Drive, Camera, and HERE Maps and Drive+, which work seamlessly to make the Nokia Lumia 630 Dual Sim a great tool for work and play.
- The new SensorCore also brings low power motion sensing to help people track their activity all day without using up the large 1830mAh battery – perfect for exercise and exploration using apps like Bing Health and Fitness.
- A wealth of storage is available, with memory expandable by up to 128GB using a SD card, allowing people to save and switch locations of pictures, videos, music, maps and apps with ease.
Karel Holub, General Manager, Philippines, Microsoft Mobile Devices Sales says “With high-end technologies and apps, a seamless Windows Phone 8.1 experience and the first ever Dual Sim Lumia empowering people to connect on their terms, we believe the Lumia 630 Dual Sim is undoubtedly the best smartphone in its affordable price range.”
Along with the amazing Lumia 630 Dual Sim is the colourful and lovely Nokia MD-12 Bluetooth Speaker (SRP Php 1,990), which connects wirelessly with the new user-friendly Device Hub app, which allows it to play for 15 hours and gradually transforms almost any surface into a big-sounding bass. This will definitely make you get the most of experience with Lumia 630 Dual Sim in music, videos and games. Moreover, this Bluetooth speaker functions as a convenient speaker anywhere.
Experience the marvel of the Windows Phone 8.1 with the new Lumia 630 Dual Sim which will be available here in the Philippines starting from May 30, 2014.