in ,

BlogCon 2014: Rising Above the Ordinary

You bookmark their pages, you share their posts, and even try their fashion style and go on the same food trips. You follow them in every single way that you can.

This is the influence bloggers and their websites have over the generation of fun-loving, adventure-seeking, and lifestyle risk-taking teens.

And this is the same influence Blogcon 2014 would like you to have.

Happening this October 11, 2014 at the Beato Angelico AVR, Blogcon 2014 aims to highlight the individualism of the writers and their pages to help them stand out in the sea of pages online.

“This year is about the students discovering who they are and what they can offer to the digital world by staying true to their interests and personalities,” TomasinoWeb President Dan Marquez said.

With the theme Rising Above the Ordinary, BlogCon will also emphasize the role of a blog’s audience in helping the blogger form and embrace their uniqueness in creating their blogs to really establish their names in the arena.

“Blogging is unconventional writing in the online platform, we wanted to show how blogging can help students, and not only as means of self-expression,” Marquez quipped.

The blogging conference was launched by UST’s TomasinoWeb last year, and it tackled the purpose of blogging and the blogger in the different genres of the platform.

Speakers Saab Magalona, Mark Ho a.k.a Bogart the Explorer, Bjorn Bedayo among others, inspired student bloggers to reinvent their theme last 2013.

The event is open to the public. Registration and other details will be posted on its pages: http://twitter.com/ustblogcon (@ustblogcon) and http://facebook.com/tomasinoweb. For inquiries and partnerships e-mail [email protected] or contact Julia Colette Ocampo at 09175740516.

This event was made possible by TomasinoWeb, the official online student publication and organization of the University of Santo Tomas, in partnership with The DailyPedia.

Written by Team DailyPedia

TheDailypedia.com is created to carry on the very purpose of writing and reading online--- and that is to be connected to the world.

One Comment

Loading…

0

Sen. Tito Sotto wants Death Penalty back in the Philippines

Brazilian Men Find Biggest Anaconda Ever Found In River