Are you familiar with Larry? Do you know what P.E.K.K.A. is? Have you ever gone gaga over leaving your tablet or smartphone behind because your clan is in a war? If you answered yes to all of these questions then you are a certified clasher! You are one of the 8.5 million daily players of the strategic video game, Clash of Clans!
But what really makes a genuine clasher? Eyebags as dark as a panda’s? A gadget with most notifications from Clash of Clans (C.O.C.)? An upset partner who complains you have no time for them? Or is it a Facebook Wall full of screenshots of your village or your recent raid?
Well, there are many symptoms of a genuine clasher, and there are many ways to describe a C.O.C. player, but what we are going to present to you now is something that only genuine clashers can understand and should definitely know.
The Ten Commandments Every Genuine Clasher Should Know… (and hopefully follow!)
1. Thou shall donate the highest possible level of troops.
2. Thou shall not request for a dragon unless there is a clan war.
3. Thou shall not attack a non-mirror during clan wars unless you have permission.
4. Thou shall not be shameless requesting troops when you haven’t donated yet.
5. Thou shall not engage in any fight nor cuss in clan chat.
6. Thou shall not donate goblins when a clan mate asks for a dragon.
7. Thou shall not go on sulking if you were not promoted as co-leader.
8. Thou shall not try to get a date through clan chat box, that’s what a Facebook messenger is for!
9. Thou shall not lose sleep just to acquire loot. Try to get some sleep for Larry’s sake!
10. Thou shall not be a C.O.C addict, try to work or study as well!
Now you know, clash on!